- This event has passed.
Certified HACCP – HACCP Plan Development 7/28/21 (2 – days): Jacksonville, FL
July 28, 2021 @ 8:30 am - July 29, 2021 @ 4:30 pm$990
This interactive workshop is approved by the International HACCP Alliance. It provides an in-depth look at HACCP, and teaches the steps necessary to identify and control food safety hazards. This is an excellent opportunity to develop, review, and revise your HACCP plan with the assistance of our experts.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Food safety managers, plant managers, food safety team leaders, line supervisors, HACCP and food safety team members, quality assurance managers, food plant maintenance staff who want to understand the principles of HACCP and its realistic application to specific industries.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- HACCP overview, models for practical application, and food safety issues
- Food safety overview, FDA compliance, and other regulatory issues
- A clear understanding of HACCP and its application to your company
- An explanation of HACCP programs and prerequisite programs
- The tools to develop and implement comprehensive HACCP plans
- The seven HACCP principles—their definitions and application
- An understanding of the benefits of implementing HACCP
- The importance of CCP validation and verification
- Maintenance of an effective HACCP program
This interactive course will be held in Jacksonville, FL. Program hours are 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Course instructional materials, certificates of completion, meals (excluding dinner) are included. Cost is $990. Early registration is recommended. Please call:1-844-CFS-FOOD.
Early bird discounts available for registrations 30 days or more in advance. An additional discount is offered for 3 or more participants from the same organization. Please inquire about additional discounts that may be available.