Message from our Managing Director
As we continue to navigate through these unprecedented times, our first concern is for the health and safety of your employees and our staff. It’s important that we come together to support all those impacted by the coronavirus.
The sustained production of food in a safe and efficient manner continues to be paramount. As imports are restricted, we recognize the national responsibility to scale up food production during these challenging times.
Comprehensive Food Safety and RK Environmental (our sister company) launched our joint COVID-19 Task Force in February 2020. The overarching focus was to protect the health and safety of your employees. COVID-19 client solutions include:
- Remote/Virtual COVID-19 Crisis Response Assessment & Training
- The launch of our Virtual Training Academy
- Virucidal Protection Service to combat Human Coronavirus
- Health Self Assessments (food safety focus) based on the CDC and FDA guidelines
- Remote food safety consulting, auditing and training
- Methods to build employee and stakeholder confidence (employees need to feel safe)
As you know, this crisis is fluid and will vary community to community and from client to client. Please know that we will do everything we can to continue to protect our employees and your staff, and to ensure your Food Safety Management System is effective. We will be available for you day and night.
It’s critically important, now more than ever, to help our industry ensure employee health, safety and well-being. Together, we’ll get through this. Please take good care of yourselves.