Food Safety Internal Auditor Course 9/15/21 (2 – days): Jacksonville, FL
September 15 @ 8:30 am - September 16 @ 4:30 pm$990
This hands-on course will help you set up a meaningful and proactive audit program to assess compliance of your food safety management system. Participants will learn how to develop an internal audit system, and acquire skills and techniques to conduct effective, value-added food safety audits. Emphasis is placed on how to get the most value from your internal audits, and how to ensure continual improvement.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Food safety managers, plant managers, food safety team leaders, line supervisors, managers, food safety team members, quality assurance managers, and food plant maintenance staff who want to understand how to conduct a value-added food safety internal audit that will result in improved performance.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Quality and food safety audit principles and applications
- The difference between system and process audits
- How to manage your resources effectively (roles and responsibilities)
- The Cost of Quality and how to reduce mistakes and errors
- Internal audit roles and responsibilities
- How to write proactive, actionable internal audit reports
- How to be effective with follow-up
- How to utilize continual improvement techniques
- How to keep the momentum going after the audit
This interactive course will be held in Jacksonville, FL. Program hours are 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Course instructional materials, certificates of completion, meals (excluding dinner) are included. Cost is $990. Early registration is recommended. Please call:1-800-996-4402.
Early bird discounts available for registrations 30 days or more in advance. An additional discount is offered for 3 or more participants from the same organization. Please inquire about additional discounts that may be available.