- This event has passed.
SQF Code Edition 9 Implementation: Storage and Distribution 7/12/23 (2 – days): VIRTUAL
July 12 @ 8:30 am - July 13 @ 4:30 pm$740.00
This practical course is designed to provide participants with detailed knowledge and understanding of the SQF Food Safety Code for Storage and Distribution. It enables personnel to be fully trained in how HACCP based systems are developed and implemented, in addition to understanding how to perform effective internal audits of the SQF management system. The SQF system provides assurance and confidence to the customer that food handled and distributed is of the highest possible standards
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Logistics Managers, Warehouse Managers, Supervisors, Team Leaders, Food Safety Auditors, consultants, trainers, and distribution management that want to understand a pragmatic approach to implement an SQF Management System.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- The SQF Code, Food Sector Categories, SQF vocabulary
- Auditing & Certification of SQF Systems – An Overview
- Food Safety Plans for Storage and Distribution
- SQF system elements and the cost of quality
- Requirements for SQF Practitioners
- How to develop, implement and maintain SQF systems
- Certification requirements of SQF systems
- Good Storage and Distribution Practices
This virtual course will be held online. Program hours are 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Course instructional materials and certificates of completion are included. Early registration is recommended. Please call:1-844-CFS-FOOD.
Early bird discounts available for registrations 30 days or more in advance. An additional discount is offered for 3 or more participants from the same organization. Please inquire about additional discounts that may be available.