Integrated Pest Management for the Food Industry 11/15/23 (1 – day): VIRTUAL
November 15 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm$370.00
This interactive training will be tailored to the interests and needs of course participants. It will provide the knowledge and understanding of how to manage your IPM Program in compliance with state laws and regulations. This course will also cover all aspects of design, monitoring, record keeping—everything you need to know to ensure efficacy and efficiency of your IPM Program. Most importantly, it will meet and exceed all 3rd party regulatory certifications.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Food Safety Managers, Plant & Warehouse Managers, Sanitation Managers & Supervisors, Facility Managers, Pest Management Professionals, and other stakeholders who want to understand how to manage an IPM program.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- An overview of IPM in relation to your food safety management system
- How to establish a formalized IPM Program
- Expectations of pest management contracted services
- Required IPM documentation
- State-of-the-art IPM techniques
- How to identify common food infesting insects with a focus on stored product insect identification and management
- Advanced rodent and bird management
- How to identify common pests in the food environment
- Path forward and next steps
This virtual course will be held online. Program hours are 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Course instructional materials and certificates of completion are included. Early registration is recommended. Please call:1-844-CFS-FOOD.
Early bird discounts available for registrations 30 days or more in advance. An additional discount is offered for 3 or more participants from the same organization. Please inquire about additional discounts that may be available.