Implementing SQF Systems 3/20/24 (2 – days)
March 20 @ 8:30 am - March 21 @ 4:30 pm$740.00
This one-day course is ideal for those already familiar with quality management principles, such as SQF quality practitioners or SQF quality auditors, but who need to understand how to apply quality tools in the implementation of the SQF Quality Code. The course will address the impact of quality parameters on the site’s product and operation, assist sites in understanding how the SQF Quality Code aligns with food safety and allow learners to apply quality tools and techniques to implementation of the SQF Quality Code.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Food Safety & Quality Managers, SQF Practitioners, Plant & Warehouse Managers, Sanitation Managers & Supervisors, Facility Managers, and other stakeholders who want to understand how to enhance an already mature SQF certified facility.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Understand Management Commitment as it relates to quality
- Explain the product quality parameters within the food industry sector or site
- Apply the HACCP method to identify significant quality threats and how to monitor and control them
- Understand the use and application of quality measurement tools
- Apply the PDCA cycle to improve quality outcomes.
- Much, much, more…..
This virtual course will be held online. Program hours are 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Course instructional materials and certificates of completion are included. Early registration is recommended. Please call:1-844-CFS-FOOD.
Early bird discounts available for registrations 30 days or more in advance. An additional discount is offered for 3 or more participants from the same organization. Please inquire about additional discounts that may be available.