Handling an FDA Inspection 9/25/20 (1 – day): Charlotte, NC
September 25 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm$495
Have you ever had your security or receptionist contact you and say, “They’re here!.” Whether it is FDA or your State Department of Agriculture Inspector contracted by FDA to inspect your facility, each of us always gets the jitters when they arrive. When that call goes out to the facility, are you prepared for the event? Our 1-day class will help you navigate the investigation from “Hello” to “Thank you.”
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Food safety managers, plant managers, food safety team leaders, line supervisors, HACCP and food safety team members, quality assurance managers, food plant maintenance staff who want to understand an effective way to have a successful FDA inspection.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Regulatory Inspection Plan SOP content
- Inspection Team (Roles and Responsibilities)
- Pre-Inspection Conference Meeting (Who attends and why)
- Preparation of the facility and employees (“Loose lips sink ships”)
- Questions & Answers (“He said…She said”)
- Documentation review (“Just the facts”)
- Treatment of the Investigator (What NOT to say)
- Closing meeting
- How to address government documentation (Affidavits, F-483, Warning Letters)
This interactive course will be held in Charlotte, NC. Program hours are 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Course instructional materials, certificates of completion, meals (excluding dinner) are included. Cost is $495. Early registration is recommended. Please call:1-800-996-4402.
Early bird discounts available for registrations 30 days or more in advance. An additional discount is offered for 3 or more participants from the same organization. Please inquire about additional discounts that may be available.