Handling an FDA Inspection 6/1/23 (1 – day): VIRTUAL
June 1 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm$345.00
Have you ever had your security or receptionist contact you and say, “They’re here!.” Whether it is FDA or your State Department of Agriculture Inspector contracted by FDA to inspect your facility, each of us always gets the jitters when they arrive. When that call goes out to the facility, are you prepared for the event? Our 1-day class will help you navigate the investigation from “Hello” to “Thank you.”
This course will also focus on how COVID-19 affects food safety, and what measures your company should take to protect employee health and safety. We’ve also included back-to-work strategies (food safety focus) based on the CDC and FDA guidelines.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Food safety managers, plant managers, food safety team leaders, line supervisors, HACCP and food safety team members, quality assurance managers, food plant maintenance staff who want to understand an effective way to have a successful FDA inspection.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Regulatory Inspection Plan SOP content
- Inspection Team (Roles and Responsibilities)
- Pre-Inspection Conference Meeting (Who attends and why)
- Preparation of the facility and employees (“Loose lips sink ships”)
- Questions & Answers (“He said…She said”)
- Documentation review (“Just the facts”)
- Treatment of the Investigator (What NOT to say)
- Closing meeting
- How to address government documentation (Affidavits, F-483, Warning Letters)
This virtual course will be held online. Program hours are 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Course instructional materials and certificates of completion are included. Early registration is recommended. Please call:1-844-CFS-FOOD.
Early bird discounts available for registrations 30 days or more in advance. An additional discount is offered for 3 or more participants from the same organization. Please inquire about additional discounts that may be available.