- This event has passed.
FSMA Overview & Preventive Controls 9/18/20 (1 – day): Charlotte, NC
September 18, 2020 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm$495
This custom course has been developed based on an overwhelming demand for a one-day version of the two and a half-day FDA accredited PCQI Course. In fact, this unique course is facilitated by certified Lead Instructors trained by FSPCA, Food Safety Preventive Controls Alliance. This course will provide attendees with the needed information to understand the expectations of the new FSMA Law, including all seven rulings. Participants will also understand the role of the PCQI in the development of a Food Safety Plan, along with its required components. It is the ideal course to understand the impact of FSMA on your organization. Additionally, it will provide a roadmap to ensure a successful FDA inspection.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- FSMA Overview—Are You Ready? What, Why and When
- The seven FSMA Rulings in Plain English
- Preventive Controls Qualified Individual (PCQI)
- Food Safety Plan Overview and Development
- Good Manufacturing Practices and Other Pre-requisite Programs
- Biological Food Safety Hazards, Chemical, Physical and Economically Motivated Food Safety Hazards
- Hazard Analysis & Preventive Controls Determination
- Process, Allergen , Sanitation & Supply Chain Preventive Controls
- Verification and Validation Procedures
- Record Keeping Procedures & Recall Plan
- How to Prepare for an FDA Inspection
- Path Forward Considerations
This interactive course will be held in Charlotte, NC. Program hours are 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Course instructional materials, Certificates of Completion, meals (excluding dinner) are included. Cost is $495. Early registration is recommended. Please call:1-800-996-4402.
Early bird discounts available for registrations 30 days or more in advance. An additional discount is offered for 3 or more participants from the same organization. Please inquire about additional discounts that may be available.