- This event has passed.
FSMA Overview & Preventive Controls 2/9/23 (1 – day): VIRTUAL
February 9 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm$345.00
This custom course has been developed based on an overwhelming demand for a one-day version of the two and a half-day FDA accredited PCQI Course. In fact, this unique course is facilitated by certified Lead Instructors trained by FSPCA, Food Safety Preventive Controls Alliance. This course will provide attendees with the needed information to understand the expectations of the new FSMA Law, including all seven rulings. Participants will also understand the role of the PCQI in the development of a Food Safety Plan, along with its required components. It is the ideal course to understand the impact of FSMA on your organization. Additionally, it will provide a roadmap to ensure a successful FDA inspection.
This course will also focus on how COVID-19 affects food safety, and what measures your company should take to protect employee health and safety. We’ve also included back-to-work strategies (food safety focus) based on the CDC and FDA guidelines.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- FSMA Overview—Are You Ready? What, Why and When
- The seven FSMA Rulings in Plain English
- Preventive Controls Qualified Individual (PCQI)
- Food Safety Plan Overview and Development
- Good Manufacturing Practices and Other Pre-requisite Programs
- Biological Food Safety Hazards, Chemical, Physical and Economically Motivated Food Safety Hazards
- Hazard Analysis & Preventive Controls Determination
- Process, Allergen , Sanitation & Supply Chain Preventive Controls
- Verification and Validation Procedures
- Record Keeping Procedures & Recall Plan
- How to Prepare for an FDA Inspection
- Path Forward Considerations
This virtual course will be held online. Program hours are 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Course instructional materials and certificates of completion are included. Early registration is recommended. Please call:1-844-CFS-FOOD.
Early bird discounts available for registrations 30 days or more in advance. An additional discount is offered for 3 or more participants from the same organization. Please inquire about additional discounts that may be available.