Food Safety Culture 3/28/24 (1 – day)
March 28 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm$495.00
This one-day course is ideal for organizations that wish to enhance their food safety culture through systematic implementation and analysis of the current food safety culture. The course also discusses the GFSI Requirements, defines the elements of a Food Safety Culture and covers the methods and responsibilities of Building a Culture of Food Safety, Monitoring Culture. The
Pit Falls of Food Safety Culture and Continual Improvement are also discussed. Hands-on exercises will assist in building objectives and assessing the current state of culture within the organization.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Senior Management, Ownership, Food Safety & Quality Managers, SQF Practitioners, Plant & Warehouse Managers, Sanitation Managers & Supervisors, Facility Managers, and other stakeholders who want to understand how to foster a culture of food safety.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Fundamentals of a food safety culture
- Management Commitment for fostering a culture of food safety
- How to prepare your team and develop basic Food Safety Culture program elements
- Assess the current maturity of your organization’s Food Safety Culture
- Use an inspection to identify obstacles to Food Safety Culture
- Monitoring and improve the culture within your organization
This interactive one-day course is offered virtually and is instructor led. Course hours are 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Course instructional materials and certificates of completion, Cost is $495. Early registration is recommended. Please call:1-800-996-4402.
Early bird discounts available for registrations 30 days or more in advance.
An additional discount is offered for 3 or more participants from the same organization.