- This event has passed.
Food Safety and Preventive Controls (PCQI-Human Food) 1/6/21 (2.5 – days): Charlotte, NC
January 6, 2021 @ 8:30 am - January 8, 2021 @ 12:00 pm$1,150.00
The Hazard Analysis and Risk Based Preventive Controls for Human Food regulation (referred to as Preventive Controls for Human Food regulation) was published on September 17, 2015 and is intended to ensure safe manufacturing/processing, packing and holding of food products for human consumption in the United States. This course developed by the Food Safety Preventive Controls Alliance (FSPCA; FSPCA was established in 2011 as part of a grant from U.S.FDA to the Illinois Institute of Technology’s Institute of Food safety and Health) is the “standardized curriculum” recognized by FDA; Successful completion of the course is one way to meet the requirements for a “preventive controls qualified individual”.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Food Safety Plan Overview and Development
- Good Manufacturing Practices and Other Pre-requisite Programs
- Biological Food Safety Hazards, Chemical, Physical and Economically Motivated Food Safety Hazards
- Hazard Analysis and Preventive Controls Determination
- Process Preventive Controls
- Food Allergen Preventive Controls
- Sanitation Preventive Controls
- Supply Chain Preventive Controls
- Verification and Validation Procedures
- Record Keeping Procedures
- Recall Plan
- Regulation overview cGMP and HARPC
This interactive course will be held in Charlotte, NC. Program hours are 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and to 12:00 p.m. on the last day. Course instructional materials, Certificates of Completion, meals (excluding dinner) are included. Cost is $1,150. Early registration is recommended. Please call:1-800-996-4402.
Early bird discounts available for registrations 30 days or more in advance. An additional discount is offered for 3 or more participants from the same organization. Please inquire about additional discounts that may be available.