Certified Seafood HACCP (Segment 2) 8/6/20 (1 – day): Westwood, NJ
August 6 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm$495
The FDA requires all seafood processors to comply with Title 21CFR Part 123, Fish & Fishery Products, and determine if significant seafood safety hazards exist within their processes. Processors handle different types of seafood. Hazards are different for each. Failure to develop this mandatory program could result in unsafe products and regulatory action.
This course will also focus on how COVID-19 affects food safety, and what measures your company should take to protect employee health and safety. We’ve also included back-to-work strategies (food safety focus) based on the CDC and FDA guidelines.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Seafood processors, dealers, regulatory personnel, fisherman, food safety managers, plant managers, food safety team leaders, line supervisors, HACCP and food safety team members, quality assurance managers, food plant maintenance staff who want to understand the principles of Seafood HACCP and its realistic application the seafood industry.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Review of FDA Seafood HACCP Regulation (Title 21CFR Part 123) Fish and Fishery Products, and the 7 Principles of HACCP
- Identifying species and process-related food safety hazards and their associated control strategies
- Through interactive work group sessions:
- How to conduct a hazard analysis using FDA’s Hazard Guide
- Develop a hazard analysis and identifying controls
- Develop a HACCP Plan using individual chapters of the FDA Hazard Guide
This interactive course will be held at our state-of-the-art Learning Center in Westwood, NJ. Program hours are 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Course instructional materials, SQFI Certificates of Completion, meals (excluding dinner) are included. Cost is $495. Early registration is recommended. Please call:1-800-996-4402.
Early bird discounts available for registrations 30 days or more in advance. An additional discount is offered for 3 or more participants from the same organization. Please inquire about additional discounts that may be available.